6 Jun 2012

Challenge #67 - "Going Dottie"

Good Morning Everyone, I do hope you have enjoyed these last four days, I missed the Thames pagent myself but I did watch some of the concert last night, and everyone seemed to be enjoying it and the old Union Jacks were certainly flying and it looked like the Royals enjoyed themselves at least. Well its another weeks Challenge today and we want to see lots of dots and spots on your cards, but before I show you what the "A" Team have created for you, you will want to know who won last weeks "Vintage and Shabby Chic" challenge and that lucky person is :-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
37
Timestamp: 2012-06-05 20:04:01 UTC

Well done and congratulations Claire if you click on
the email elf on the left hand side margin if will
give you the email address you need to contact
to receive your prize of 3 digi images or your own choice   
And as always our very generous sponsers are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a prize of $20. to spend on their website


but this is providing you have used one of their images or products on your card, but even if you havent they will still give you three images of your own choice. You really should go and visit The Paper Shelter and see what stunning images are for sale, they are always updating with new ones, theyve also got papers that go with some of them and printable accessories.
And now I want to show you what my very talented Team members have created for you, and I know you will love their cards.












Shirley


Now that youve seen what gorgeous cards the girls have created for your inspiration I do hope you will now take part in this weeks "Going Dottie" Challenge.


8 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Stunning cards gals. Fabby as always.
Love n hugs
Marie

Claire said...

Wow thanks so much i'm a very happy bunny to be your lucky challenge winner!! Thanks to the DT for such fab inspiration too
Claire xx

Billie A said...

Darling cards by the DT. Love them..thanks for the chance to play along

Tonya said...

I do not have any of The Paper Shelter's images YET, but thank you for letting me play along.
The DT is fabulous. Great inspiration.

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and another fun challenge.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Sorry I linked the wrong card first time - #55 needs to be deleted.
Thanks for another fab challenge.
Debs xx

Debs said...

Sorry I linked the wrong card first time - #55 needs to be deleted.
Thanks for another fab challenge.
Debs xx

Debs said...

Sorry I linked the wrong card first time - #55 needs to be deleted.
Thanks for another fab challenge.
Debs xx