12 Oct 2011

Challenge #35, "We Love Animals"

Good Morning Everyone, I just cant believe that it is only 10 weeks to Christmas, I do hope that you have made a start on your Christmas Cards, I have been making mine since January so at least I should have quite a few ready to post all they just need now are inserts. Anyway back to this weeks Challenge we want to see "Animals" on your cards Im sure you will find it an easy theme to follow as I suspect like me you have quite a few in your stash.
And before I start to show what the very talented "A" Design Team have for you this week I want to say wow to the cards from the "B" Team last week they were stunning such a talented team Marie has, well done girls.  And now I wont hold you up any longer and will announce the winner of last weeks Challenge.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers

2
 
Timestamp: 2011-10-11  19:01:51 UTC

And the winner is  Debbie M  well done and congratulations and now if you would like to claim your prize please use the "email elf" on the side bar to contact the store direct and they will sort out your prize for you.

As always our Challenge is being sponsered by :-


And because Veronica and Pedro are so blown away by the response to their Challenges they have increased not only the Winning prize from $15 to $20 (if you have used one of their products on your card) but they have increased the prize for the person who is drawn by random org. and hasnt used them, from one digi to three they felt it was only fair to do so as they not only have gorgeous images but co-ordinating papers and accessories for you to choose from at The Paper Shelter Webshop .

And now you will want to see what stunning cards my "A" Team have for your pleasure, I do hope that you will visit them and leave some love as they do work so hard to inspire you to take part.



















Now that youve seen what gorgeous cards my "A" Team have created for your inspiration I do hope that you will take part in this "We Love Animals" Challenge.


8 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Such super cards this week 2. They are all smashing fabby! :)
Love n hugs
Marie

Kim said...

wonderful cards everyone! Hope you all have a great week!

dj1952 said...

Absolutely fantastic cards by the DT. Awesome! Loved the challenge, too. Hugs, dj1952

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

As always, the DT inspiration is adorable!!

Deanne :)

Arts by Sara said...

Wow... Awesome Challenge and Absolutely Beautiful DT Inspirations!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous cards DT and a fantatic challenge, thanks!

Merlyn said...

Wonderful works by the DT..All the stamps were really very cute.. I have entered christmas card with the BEAR..

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-easel-card.html